Troy, Athens, Sparta
Building a City
Recruiting an Army
Expand & Conquer
What should I do first?
1) You can build 2 Citys’ constructions and 1 Field’ s construction at the same time. ( or 2 Fields’ constructions and 1 City' s constriction )
2) The persuasion effect of Athenian Diplomats is 25%( The other two is 20% )
3) After researching Transport Cavalry, the caravan speed is upgraded to 14.
4) Athenian troops are very powerful, but expensive to train.
5) Athenian walls are more effective at preventing attack, but are more easily destroyed.
1) Troy's Silo capacity is twice that of Athens and Sparta.
2) The troops of Troy emphasizes defense and fight back.
3) The mobility of troops is strong. Soldiers in Troy are perfect collaborators. It’s so lucky to own Alliance Members of Troy.
4) After researching Transport Boat, the transporting capacity of is upgraded to 750.
5) The mighty walls of Troy are the most balanced between attack prevention and defense.
1) Sparta can penetrate Silos more quickly when attacking enemies’ cities.
2) The cost of troops is low. Spartans fit for Sustaining the war by means of war and make excellent scouts and are highly efficient at plundering their enemy's resources.
3) After researching Transport Carriage, the transporting capacity of is upgraded to 600 and the caravan speed is upgraded to 12.
4）Sparta's walls aren't as effective at attack prevention, but are hardest to take down.
Copyright 2009-2010 koramgame.com All rights reserved