On the esteemed and enigmatic mountain of the gods are the twelve temples of the twelve Olympians. Each temple is protected by powerful Temple Guardians, who you'll have to defeat if you and your Alliance hope to get at the riches and treasures hidden within…
The Olympian Temples
1. There are twelve temples total, one for each Olympian God, from the Temple of Hermes to the Temple of Zeus.
2. The temples are ranked from lowest to highest difficulty, with lowest difficulty having less powerful Guardians, and highest difficulty having the most powerful Guardians.
3. The higher the difficulty of the temple, the greater the treasures inside.
1. Temples are initially guarded by NPCs – the Temple Guardians.
2. Challenging and defeating the Temple Guardians will allow an Alliance to occupy this temple.
3. Each Alliance can only occupy one temple.
4. Once an alliance has occupied a temple, that Alliance's members' heroes will guard that temple.
5. Once an Alliance has occupied a temple, the Alliance members who participated in the battle will receive opportunities to treasure hunt. Hunting for treasure within the temple will earn players resources, items, and other rewards.
6. Defeating more NPCs or enemy Alliance's heroes will earn you more opportunities to treasure hunt.
7. Every Monday, all temples will be re-claimed by the NPC Temple Guardians, and Alliances will have to challenge and defeat them again to occupy the temples and treasure hunt for resources and items inside.
Battles are split up into Temple Selection, in which Alliances select which temple they want to attack, and the actual Temple Battles, in which Alliances fight with the NPCs or enemy Alliance heroes defending the temples.
Temple Battles are organized according to ‘first-come, first-served': Alliances challenge the temple of their choice in the order they came during Temple Selection. Each temple can accept up to 5 Alliances per day.
1. 5:01PM – 5:00PM the next day: Temple Selection
2. 7:00 – 7:19PM: 1st Alliance Hero Deployment
3. 7:20 – 7:29PM: 1st Alliance Temple Battle
4. 7:30 – 7:59PM: Treasure Hunting
5. 7:40 – 7:59PM: 2nd Alliance Hero Deployment
6. 8:00 – 8:09PM: 2nd Alliance Temple Battle
7. 8:10 – 8:30PM: Treasure Hunting
8. 8:20 – 8:39PM: 3rd Alliance Hero Deployment
9. 8:40 – 8:49PM: 3rd Alliance Temple Battle
10. 8:50 – 9:19PM: Treasure Hunting
11. 9:00 – 9:19PM: 4th Alliance Hero Deployment
12. 9:20 – 9:29PM: 4th Alliance Temple Battle
13. 9:30 – 9:59PM: Treasure Hunting
14. 9:40 – 9:59PM: 5th Alliance Hero Deployment
15. 10:00 – 10:09PM: 5th Alliance Temple Battle
1. Temple Selection, the preliminary sign-up period, lasts from 5:01PM to 5:00PM the next day.
2. Each temple has a minimum Alliance member amount requirement, according to the temple's level, as shown below:
Lv. 1-2 temples: 20 members
Lv. 3-4 temples: 30 members
Lv. 5-7 temples: 40 members
Lv. 8-10 temples: 50 members
Lv. 11-12 temples: 60 members
3. Only Alliance Leaders or Vice Leaders may select temples in Temple Selection.
4. Once an Alliance has selected a temple to attack, they cannot cancel or repeal their selection.
5. An Alliance cannot select a temple more than once in the same Temple Selection period.
6. An Alliance may only select 1 temple to attack during Temple Selection.
7. An Alliance who is already occupying a temple may not select a second temple during Temple Selection.
8. Once an Alliance has selected a temple to attack, they cannot select another temple until after they have fought that temple in the Temple Battle.
9. Temples can only accept up to 5 different Alliance challenges every day.
1. Heroes can only be deployed to their own Alliance's Temple Battles.
2. You can only deploy your hero after you've been a member of your Alliance for more than 24 hours.
3. Each player can send no more than 1 hero to a Temple Battle.
4. Each side (Alliance) in a Temple Battle cannot have exceed the number of heroes according to the list below:
Lv. 1-2 temples: maximum 10 heroes
Lv. 3-4 temples: maximum 20 heroes
Lv. 5-7 temples: maximum 30 heroes
Lv. 8-10 temples: maximum 40 heroes
Lv. 11-12 temples: maximum 50 heroes
5. Participating in Temple Battles will not interfere with your hero's other duties, meaning your hero can be deployed to battles outside the Battle for Mt. Olympus, train in the dungeon, etc., all while fighting in Temple Battles.
6. Heroes can leave and re-enter Temple Battles at will, an unlimited number of times.
7. Deploying heroes to a Temple Battle will require Food as a deployment cost.
8. Heroes do not need to spend Energy to fight in Temple Battles.
Temple Battle Rules
1. Temple Battles proceed according to the order in which each Alliance signed up during Temple Selection.
2. If an Alliance defeats the current NPCs or Alliance guarding the temple in their Temple Battle, their heroes will become the new guardians of that temple, and will defend it against other Alliances during the next Temple Battles.
3. When an Alliance has occupied a temple, that Alliance may perform treasure hunts, and search that temple for valuable resources and other items.
4. If an Alliance decides to abandon a temple that they are currently occupying, it will be re-claimed by Temple Guardian NPCs.
5. If an Alliance is disbanded, it will automatically abandon any temples it may currently be occupying.
Battling Other Alliances
1. Battles are fought as a one-on-one challenge system.
2. Heroes fight in order from weakest to strongest.
3. Every time a hero defeats an enemy, they will recover a certain percent of their total Life.
4. The amount of Life a hero recovers after a successful match depends on the amount of rounds fought in the previous match. The fewer the rounds, the more Life a hero recovers.
5. A hero can only fight up to 3 consecutive matches in a row; after winning their third match, they must step down, and a new hero from their Alliance will take their place.
6. You can pay 5 Gold to use War Drum, which will allow your hero to fight up to 5 consecutive matches.
7. The War Drum applies to any and all of your heroes. For example, if you start out with hero A, use the War Drum, and later on call back hero A to switch in hero B, hero B will have that same 5-match privilege.
8. As long as your Alliance still occupies the temple they had when you used the War Drum, your hero will still have the 5-match privilege.
9. Once all of an Alliance's participating heroes have been defeated, the other Alliance wins, and will occupy their temple.
1. When an Alliance defeats a temple's current guardians and occupies that temple, they will receive treasure hunting opportunities to search that temple for Resources.
2. Each Treasure Hunt offers a chance to find equipment as prizes. Higher-level temples have the rarest and most powerful equipment.
3. Higher-level temples contain better and more powerful items than the lower-level temples.
4. Any prizes or treasures found while treasure hunting will be automatically sent to your Treasury (or Warehouse/Granary, if you find resources).
5. Alliance Leaders may treasure hunt 8 times, Vice Leaders 7 times, Counsellors and Heralds 6 times, and regular Alliance members, 5 times.
6. When your hero wins 3 matches in a row, you'll receive 1 additional opportunity to treasure hunt; winning 4 matches in a row will earn you an additional 2 opportunities; and winning 5 matches in a row will earn you an additional 3 opportunities.
7. A player cannot treasure hunt more than 12 times in a single day.
8. The cooldown period between each treasure hunt is 10 minutes.
9. You can pay Gold to skip the cooldown at any time.
10. Successfully defending your temple against an invading Alliance will not earn you additional treasure hunting opportunities.