Scattered amongst the oases and abandoned cities of Mythopolis are dark, cavernous dungeons, constructed and forgotten by man, or forged by nature after centuries of growth and decay. Unimaginable terrors roam these places, laden with gold and treasures. Countless adventurers have lost their lives there… do you dare to explore the dungeon?
1. Players can open the Dungeon list from within their city, which will display information on all currently available Dungeons.
2. After entering the Dungeon, a timer will start. Once the timer runs down to 0, the Dungeon will disappear.
3. Dungeons are split up into two types:
Private: Dungeons that only an individual player may view.
Public: Dungeons that are accessible by anyone in Mythopolis. This type of Dungeon has its own set location and coordinates.
4. Dungeons are also split up into two levels of difficulty:
a) Appear randomly in the oases near a player’s city.
b) Refresh once every 8 hours, somewhat faster than Rare Dungeons.
c) Moderate difficulty.
d) Dropped items are random, and item quality and rarity can vary.
e) Common Dungeons do not need to be unlocked.
a) Has its own set coordinates.
b) Requires a special item to enter.
c) More challenging than the Common Dungeons.
d) Dropped items are of better quality than those in the Common Dungeon.
5. The most dungeons that will display in a player’s Dungeon list is 4 Common and 2 Rare Dungeons. (Novice players will automatically receive 3 Common Dungeons.)
How to find Dungeons
Wait for a refresh: every 8 hours, a new Dungeon will appear in your Dungeon list (if there are currently any empty slots in your list).
Search for one: paying 1 Gold has a 100% success rate of finding you a Common Dungeon. You can pay to use this function at any time.
Use a treasure map: use a treasure map to find a Rare Dungeon.
Entering the Dungeon
1. Only heroes who are available (standing by) can enter the Dungeon.
2. As soon as a hero arrives at a Dungeon, that Dungeon will become activated.
3. Activated Dungeons will disappear once the timer runs out.
4. You can only have one activated Dungeon in your list at a time.
5. A hero can only be in one Dungeon at a time.
6. A Dungeon can only have one hero in it at a time. (This is an ‘instance dungeon’, so while there may be other players in this same dungeon, you will be unable to see or interact with them.)
7. Once a hero has entered a Dungeon, they cannot perform any other actions, including deploying with troops, challenging the Zodiacs, etc., until they have left the Dungeon.
Leaving the Dungeon
1. You can choose to leave the Dungeon at any time.
2. If a hero dies while in the Dungeon, their Dungeon exploration will end, and your hero will have to retreat to your city with 1 Life remaining.
3. No matter how they leave, once the hero has left the Dungeon, the Dungeon will disappear.
4. Your hero will return to and arrive in your city immediately after leaving the Dungeon.